Boston University (5-6, 3-0 PL) vs. Colgate (2-10, 0-2 PL)
Saturday, Oct. 8 | 1 p.m.
Berylson Family Field | Harvard University
Boston University at Northeastern (2-8, 1-0 CAA)
Sunday, Oct. 9 | 1 p.m.
Dedham Field | Dedham, Mass.
Twitter: @BUGameDay | @TerrierFH
The Boston University box hockey will honor its senior magnificence and put its undefeated Patriot League report at the line when it hosts Colgate on Saturday (Oct. 8). Game time at Harvard’s Berylson Family Field is ready for 1 p.m.
It might be a two-game weekend for the Terriers as they are going to seek advice from crosstown rival Northeastern on Sunday (Oct. 9) at 1 p.m. in Dedham.
- BU is coming off a 2-1 win at then-No. 25 American on Saturday
- Senior Caroline Kelly was once named Patriot League Goalkeeper of the Week on Monday after recording 8 saves within the win over the Eagles.
- Freshman Amalia Preece broke a 1-1 tie and picked up her 2d PL Rookie of the Week honor of the season.
- Senior Mikayla Crowley assisted on each aims and were given issues began by way of putting in place junior Tess Csejka for her team-leading 7th objective of the season.
- Graduate pupil Casey Thompson has a team-best 5 assists.
- BU has had the similar actual beginning lineup in all 11 video games so far this season.
- Kelly has began each and every recreation and he or she performed the overall 60 for the previous 3 and recently sports activities a .768 save proportion, which ranks seventeenth nationally.
- The Raiders gained two in their first 3 video games however are recently on a nine-game skid.
- They maximum just lately dropped a 2-1 house determination to Vermont in double beyond regular time on Sunday.
- Colgate’s league losses have come opposed to American and Bucknell.
- Junior Ella Murphy leads the staff in issues with 11 on 4 aims and 3 assists.
- Freshman Dani Palmer additionally has 4 aims whilst junior Rachel Alderfer has scored thrice and added 3 defensive saves.
- Senior Anna Unger has began all 12 video games and has a 4.00 goals-against reasonable and a .624 save proportion.
BU-COLGATE SERIES HISTORY
- BU is 20-1 all-time opposed to the Raiders with the lone loss coming within the first-ever assembly in 1983.
- Last season, the Terriers posted a 3-1 highway win over Colgate.
- The Huskies have misplaced six in their previous seven video games however the lone win got here of their CAA opener, a 2-1 double-overtime win at Hofstra on Sept. 30
- Northeastern’s different win got here opposed to Stonehill on Sept. 4.
- Junior Mak Graves leads the Huskies in each issues (14) and aims (6) whilst freshman Emmy Stubbs has posted 11 issues at the power of 5 tallies.
- Freshman Emilia Adragna has a team-high 36 pictures and has recorded 10 issues on 4 aims and two helpers.
- In objective, graduate pupil Jonna Kennedy has gotten in all 10 contests and recently sports activities a 2.87 goals-against reasonable and a .696 save proportion.
BU-NU SERIES HISTORY
- This is likely one of the best rivalries in faculty box hockey as the Huskies dangle a 28-25 merit in 53 all-time conferences
- BU had a five-game win streak within the sequence snapped final 12 months in a 2-1 loss in Dedham.
- BU will seek advice from Lafayette for a Patriot League contest subsequent Saturday, Oct. 15.
- Game time in Easton is set for midday.