The Ducks have introduced the membership’s season-opening roster for the 2022-23 season. Anaheim’s 23-man roster contains 13 forwards, 8 defensemen and two goaltenders.
The Ducks roster is composed of 9 Anaheim draft choices, together with six Ducks first-round choices: Mason McTavish (1/3 general in 2021); Jamie Drysdale (6th general in 2020); Trevor Zegras (9th general in 2019); Cam Fowler (twelfth general in 2010); Max Jones (twenty fourth general in 2016); Isac Lundestrom (twenty third general in 2018).
Anaheim’s roster contains 5 gamers 22-and-younger, together with McTavish (19), Drysdale (20), Zegras (21), Lundestrom (22) and Pavol Regenda (22), with an extra six gamers 25-and-younger: Max Comtois (23), Brett Leason (23), Simon Benoit (24), Jones (24), Troy Terry (25) and Colton White (25).
Click right here for the overall Ducks roster.
How the Ducks roster was once constructed:
Returning gamers from 2021-22 (15):
- Simon Benoit – D (signed as a loose agent, Mar. 7, 2019)
- Max Comtois – LW (drafted through Anaheim in the second one around (fiftieth general) of the 2017 NHL Draft)
- Jamie Drysdale – D (drafted through Anaheim within the first around (6th general) of the 2020 NHL Draft)
- Cam Fowler – D (drafted through Anaheim within the first around (twelfth general) of the 2010 NHL Draft)
- John Gibson – G (drafted through Anaheim in the second one around (thirty ninth general) of the 2011 NHL Draft)
- Derek Grant – C (signed as a loose agent, Oct. 9, 2020)
- Adam Henrique – C (got from New Jersey with Joseph Blandisi and a 2018 third-round draft select for Sami Vatanen and a conditional draft select, Nov. 30, 2017)
- Max Jones – LW (drafted through Anaheim within the first around (twenty fourth general) of the 2016 NHL Draft)
- Isac Lundestrom – C (drafted through Anaheim within the first around (twenty third general) of the 2018 NHL Draft)
- Mason McTavish – C (drafted through Anaheim within the first around (1/3 general) of the 2021 NHL Draft)
- Kevin Shattenkirk – D (signed as a loose agent, Oct. 9, 2020)
- Jakob Silfverberg – RW (got from Ottawa with Stefan Noesen and a first-round variety within the 2014 NHL Draft for Bobby Ryan, July 5, 2013)
- Anthony Stolarz – G (signed as a loose agent, July 3, 2019)
- Troy Terry – RW (drafted through Anaheim within the 5th around (148th general) of the 2015 NHL Draft)
- Trevor Zegras – C (drafted through Anaheim within the first around (9th general) of the 2019 NHL Draft)
Acquired in offseason (8):
- Nathan Beaulieu – D (signed as a loose agent, Oct. 1, 2022)
- John Klingberg – D (signed as a loose agent, July 29, 2022)
- Dmitry Kulikov – D (got from Minnesota for long run concerns, Aug. 31, 2022)
- Brett Leason – RW (claimed on waivers from Washington, Oct. 10, 2022)
- Pavol Regenda – LW (signed as a loose agent, June 1, 2022)
- Ryan Strome – C (signed as a loose agent, July 13, 2022)
- Colton White – D (signed as a loose agent, July 14, 2022)
- Frank Vatrano – RW (signed as a loose agent, July 13, 2022)
Defenseman Urho Vaakanainen has been put on Injured Reserve. Center Sam Carrick and defenseman John Moore are designated Injured Non-Roster. Center Glenn Gawdin is indexed as Non-Roster.
Anaheim opens the 2022-23 common season this Wednesday, Oct. 12 at Honda Center towards the Seattle Kraken (7 p.m. PT). Tickets are on sale now.