Each apply day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs unencumber an reputable harm file main as much as the following sport. This week, the Chiefs host the Las Vegas Raiders for Monday Night Football. Kickoff is ready 7:15 p.m. Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ first reputable harm file of the week:
|Harrison Butker||Okay||Left Ankle||DNP||–||–||–|
- The Chiefs’ harm file comes with a few items of certain information for Kansas City: First, middle Creed Humphrey’s Thursday absence had not anything to do with an harm; he was excused for private causes. Second, defensive finish Mike Danna (calf) was again to being a complete player. That’s the primary time that’s been the case since he suffered the harm in Week 2. Third, large receiver Mecole Hardman (heel) logged a complete apply after training each Thursday and Friday of closing week in restricted type.
- With the excellent news for the Chiefs, there’s some dangerous: Harrison Butker (left ankle) didn’t apply. More at the Butker harm — plus 4 different standing updates — right here.
- Another merchandise to observe is the harm to proper guard Trey Smith (pectoral), who was formally restricted on Thursday. If the harm holds him out, Nick Allegretti turns into an choice.
- The largest standing of be aware for the Raiders is that large receiver Hunter Renfrow (concussion) was a complete player on Thursday, hanging him able to make his go back towards Kansas City. He has been absent for the previous two video games. Linebacker Denzel Perryman (concussion), who was restricted, suffered his concussion 11 snaps into the Raiders’ closing sport with the Broncos.
- Other accidents to stay up for the Raiders come with restricted individuals tight finish Darren Waller (shoulder), linebacker Jayon Brown (hamstring) and cornerback Rock Ya-Sin (knee). Ya-Sin neglected the Raiders’ closing sport solely.