Each practice day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs unencumber an professional damage file main up to the following recreation. On Sunday, the Chiefs will shuttle to California to play the San Francisco 49ers at 3:25 p.m. Arrowhead Time.
Here is Kansas City’s first professional damage file of the week:
|Harrison Butker||Okay||Left Ankle||FP||–||–||–|
- After head trainer Andy Reid’s press convention, there weren’t many surprises when the Chiefs’ first professional damage file got here out forward of the crew’s Week 7 recreation towards the San Francisco 49ers. Reid (*3*)had updates on 8 avid gamers, together with the 3 avid gamers who didn’t practice: left guard Joe Thuney (ankle), defensive finish Mike Danna (calf) and cornerback Rashad Fenton (hamstring).
- From Reid’s tone, it seemed like Thuney and Danna’s misses had been extra precautionary relaxation days — while it appears like Fenton is in peril of lacking his 2nd directly recreation.
- It was once a good for the Chiefs to see rookie protection Bryan Cook (concussion) again at the box in restricted model after he neglected Sunday’s recreation towards the Buffalo Bills.
- The 49ers were coping with more than one accidents, particularly at the defensive facet of the ball. San Francisco lacking seven defensive starters was once one of the vital primary components in ultimate week’s loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
- They are in truth monitoring higher this week, in spite of previous good friend CB Charvarius Ward (groin), and proper take on Mike McGlinchey (calf) having to go away Week 6’s recreation early. Neither Ward or McGlinchey practiced for the 49ers on Wednesday. Also lacking had been defensive take on Arik Armstead (foot/ankle), defensive finish Samson Ebukam (achilles) and protection Talanoa Hufanga (concussion).
- The two names to watch are that of left take on Trent Williams (ankle) — who hasn’t performed since Week 3 — and defensive finish Nick Bosa (groin), who neglected Week 6 along with his damage. Both avid gamers can be large additions for San Francisco. On Wednesday, head trainer Kyle Shanahan mentioned that each avid gamers had been feeling “a lot better than last week” — however each had been restricted in practice. So had been defensive finish Drake Jackson (knee) and protection Jimmie Ward (hand).