Each follow day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs free up an respectable damage record main as much as the following sport. This week, the Chiefs host the Las Vegas Raiders for Monday Night Football. Kickoff is about for 7:15 p.m. Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ ultimate respectable damage record of the week:
|Harrison Butker||Okay||Left Ankle||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
- The least unexpected information is that placekicker Harrison Butker will likely be out for Monday’s sport. He neglected all 3 of this week’s practices as he fights off the swelling in his left ankle — and particular groups coordinator Dave Toub turns out pleased with backup kicker Matthew Wright.
- Three Chiefs had been designated as questionable for the sport: guard Trey Smith ( who has been restricted all week with a pectoral damage), vast receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (quad/hamstring) and defensive finish Mike Danna (calf).
- When head trainer Andy Reid spoke to newshounds on Saturday, he mentioned that Smith-Schuster’s hamstring had “tightened up,” ensuing within the wideout being downgraded to restricted. But in regards to Smith-Schuster, Reid additionally mentioned, “I think he’ll be fine.”
- Reid had described Danna as “limited” in follow — but if the respectable damage record was once launched, the defensive finish was once indexed as a complete player, whilst being declared questionable for the sport.
- The remainder of the Chiefs practiced totally on Saturday.
- The Raiders have designated linebacker Jayon Brown (hamstring) as out for Monday Night Football. Meanwhile, tight finish Foster Moreau (knee) — who was once upgraded to restricted on Saturday — and cornerback Sam Webb (hamstring) had been declared questionable.
- Las Vegas offensive take on Justin Herron (knee) was once positioned at the Raiders’ Reserve/Injured checklist on Friday, so he not seems in this record.
For Friday’s damage record, click on right here.