Wish to continue your studies in the United States? Then there’s good news! The University of New Haven scholarship is now open and in this article, we will explain in detail everything you need to know about this scholarship, its benefits and the step-by-step application process. Let’s begin.
The University of New Haven Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered only for Masters studies. This scholarship will provide scholarship and employment opportunities for all graduate programs, 75% tuition assistance and hourly wages.
Applicants from all over the world have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Provost and Dean’s Awards at the University of New Haven.
Opened in 1920, the University of New Haven is a public research university. It offers courses of various degrees. Here, candidates will get excellent learning and teaching experience.
Why study at the University of New Haven?
The university offers counseling and many programs to equip candidates with the skills and knowledge necessary for your future career and a successful transition from student to professional.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of New Haven
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Masters degree in any area offered by university. Click here to view all the available courses.
- Program Period: Two (2) years.
- Deadline: Click here to view the admission and scholarship deadlines.
University of New Haven Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Provost’s Assistantship: Applicants will receive the following:
- An experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program.
- 75% of tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
- Dean’s Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
Eligibility Criteria for University of New Haven Scholarship
To qualify for University of New Haven Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates must have good pre-qualification record
- All over the world applicants can apply for this educational bursary
- Seekers must be enrolled in a masters degree program at this university
How to Apply for University of New Haven Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) No separate application for scholarship is required. You only need to apply for masters degree at the university.
(2) Upload the following documents.
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to the admissions office. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, all official documents must be received before the start of classes for the admitted semester.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- English Language Requirement (see here for more detailed information):
- Certain majors require GRE and/or GMAT test scores. GRE School Code: 3663; GMAT school code: P1X-DS-94. See GRE/GMAT section of this page for more information.
To know more about University of New Haven Scholarship, please visit official website: