Ever thought to continue your studies in the UK? Then good news! Applications for the University of Exeter Scholarships are now open and In this article, we will explain in detail about this educational system, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
The University of Exeter Scholarship 2023-2024 is part of a set of scholarships for international students. These scholarships provide the recipient with a full scholarship of £10,000 and £5,000 towards tuition fees.
Global Professional Scholarships were created to support students who want to develop their academic potential and contribute to the growing academic community of students and staff from 170 countries.
The best global scholarship recognises high academic achievement and enables scholars to access our exceptional teaching and learning, while using all that university life has to offer to support their goals for the future.
ALSO READ: Leiden University Excellence Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands 2022/2023
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): University of Exeter
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Click here to view all the courses offered under this scholarship.
- Program Period: 1 year
- Deadline: January 06, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships
To be eligible for the University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following conditions below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Are classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees);
- Already hold an offer for an eligible Undergraduate or Masters degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2023.
Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Scholarship worth, based on the information you provide in your application. Applicants will need to demonstrate that they have achieved or can achieve the equivalent of a UK second class qualification. See our Entry Requirements pages for further guidance.
- Ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic desire; future career aspirations; the real need for education and how this will support your goals; a sense of social responsibility and a willingness to contribute to the Exeter community.
How to Apply for University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships:
(1) Once you have your offer, please apply using the webform here.
(2) A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the form, responding to the following questions:
- What is your interest in your chosen programme of study and what are you hoping to learn?
- What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
- As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
To know more about University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarships, please visit official website: Official Website