University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship is currently open and in this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
The University of Bristol is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best students come to the University of Bristol. The Think Big Undergraduate and Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for study commencing in 2022.
Is Think Big Scholarship Fully Funded?
The University of Bristol is offering great scholarships 2023-2024 for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and master’s studies and provides the recipient with up to £20,000 which can be used as a scholarship.
University of Bristol Acceptance Rate For International Students
The University of Bristol’s acceptance rate is 67.3 for international students who want to build a global career in different countries around the world.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution: University of Bristol
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered:
— Any full-time Undergraduate program (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science)
— Any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate program offered at the University
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program
- Deadline: (Postgraduate: 24 April 2023) / (Undergraduate: 27 February 2023). (annual)
University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship provides the recipients with the following awards:
- Undergraduate Students for September 2022 entry:
- 3 x £10,000 scholarships
- 9 x £5,000 scholarships
- Postgraduate students for September 2022 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
- The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- You have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying course or one-year or full-time taught postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2022.
- Not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
How to Apply for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Apply for the university through UCAS as you will need your ID student.
- Submit an application for the Think Big Scholarship.
Note: This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships, We will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships.
To know more about University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, please visit official websites:
- For Undergraduate: Click Here
- For Masters: Click Here