Wanting to continue your studies in Indonesia? Then Good news!.
The UMY International Scholarship is now open and In this article, we will explain in detail about the UMY International Scholarship, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
The UMY Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters and doctoral studies. This scholarship provides tuition and living expenses of IDR 1,850,000 for undergraduate, IDR 2,350,000 for master, IDR 2,600,000 for doctoral students per month.
The UMY scholarship is a comprehensive scholarship in Indonesia for international students to study at Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. The Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta scholarship is designed to prepare students to come to Indonesia and pursue graduate studies. The purpose of these UMY scholarships is to attract international students to Indonesia to exchange cultural, academic and national relations between Indonesian and international students.
ALSO READ: 2022/2023 Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships [Fully Funded]
Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) is a private university in Yogyakarta under the affiliation of Muhammadiyah, the second largest Islamic organization in Indonesia. UMY has many training and study programs for international students. Students can apply for any degree program offered by Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. Full Scholarship in Indonesia. Study in Indonesia.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Study in: Indonesia
- Deadline: November 25, 2022 / April 28, 2023
- Program Period: As per program
UMY Scholarships provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Tuition Fee
- Free Dormitory
- Living Cost
This scholarship provides tuition and living expenses of IDR 1,850,000 for undergraduate, IDR 2,350,000 for master, IDR 2,600,000 for doctoral students per month.
Criteria for UMY International Scholarships
To qualify for UMY Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Applicants must able to demonstrate the English language fluency, there is no specific requirement mentioned in the announcement.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applicants should be International (Students from all around the world)
- Students should have the Bachelor (16-year education) for master’s degree and master (18-year education) for PhD degree or equivalent to the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta university requirements.
- Applicants should be interested in international cultural exchange
- Students Should be in good physical and medical health
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- First of all, applicants have to submit their online application for UMY scholarships through UMY online application portal.
- Send the required documents to Cooperation and International Affairs Office UMY through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required Documents:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate certificate
- Postgraduate certificate
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter from Home University
- TOEFL/IELTS Results
- Achievement Certificates
- Research Proposal
- Medical Check-up
To know more about UMY Scholarships, please visit official website: